Saturday, December 11, 2010

Welcome to My World

There's things in life where people can relate to things, express themselves in a certain way, and show their true colours as an individual. This is my way of showing my world. Showing what I love, what I'm obsessed with, and what makes my world spin round.
There is one word that comes to mind to sum up my life: Fashion.
This one, powerful and meaningful word has allowed me to express myself, be creative and allow my confidence to show through my peers. Fashion is ever changing. Different seasons means different looks. New designers emerge, old designers try to trump their fashion rivals and models strut down the runway showing the new season's collection.

Are you coming or what? :)
Welcome world to my blog. A Fashion blog. Updating the new looks, voicing my opinion on them, whether they are eccentric or classic and i want YOU, the reader to voice your opinion back. This is not a one person blog... it's a blog where anyone has the freedom to say what they want. Show your love, hatred, or mixed emotions about a look.

Now enough about me rambling on... let's actually get started shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment